Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Man, these things are heavy!

This is the official blog for MontessoriAlbum.com.

During my Montessori teacher training I was annoyed by the inefficiency of keeping all of our lesson plans in those giant three ring binders known as albums. As I unloaded those massive tomes from my car every morning I couldn't help thinking how all the information would fit easily on a single thumb drive. Or even better than that, it could all be online.
I had a vision of a Montessori web-page that anyone could add to or edit. A site where Montessori teachers, parents, and homeschoolers could all share ideas. It would be a glorious place where the information would be free and searchable. And so, I began this Montessori wiki.
A lot of the framework is now in place, but I know that I'll need help. Please take a look and post a comment here or send me an email. If you want, go ahead and fill in some information on any of the lessons. I know there are some great ideas out there, let's share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment